Raindog & Rainier Woodworking Company
In 2001, I left management consulting to embark on an entrepreneurial adventure and my family--literally, my aunt and uncle, mom and dad and my wife and I--purchased Rainier Woodworking just after 9/11. An adventure it has been. My journey has taken a number of twists and turns and I have had to play every role imaginable over my time at Rainier. This endeavor represents my crack as IT developer. Follow the link to see where I am at with my raindog application.
Raindog is meant to perform the following functionality for the cabinet/millwork industry:
- Pricing, including custom configurations
- Order Management & Tracking
- Catalog & Configuration Management
- Basic CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Account Management
- Links to Important Suppliers & Resources for the design process
We are making progress getting this functionality deployed and would appreciate any insight, suggestions or comments you might have.